Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Approaching the Finish

Leading men's weight: James in Pink with minus 31 pounds
2nd men's weight: Kevin with minus 18 pounds

Leading women's weight: Jana Brookes with minus 35 pounds
2nd in women's weight: Nicea with minus 22 pounds

Leading Men's points: Kevin with 559 (three weeks ago)

Leading Women's points: Princess Consuela with 767
2nd Women's points: Jaime Escalante with 743
3rd Women's points: Jana Brookes with 732

Updated 5/28/09 at 6:37 p.m. mountain time

6 comments:

Princess Consuela and Banana Hammock said...

Nicea I emailed you my stats yesterday. With week 12 and week 13 points on them. I will email you again. -Autumn

Shawn said...

It's a point race between Autumn and Jamie and I know they both really want to win but I also know that they both really want some dessert. Who will it be?

I'm thinking of bringing 500 pounds of Oreos to the reunion just for all you guys.

Nicea said...

Mmmmmm. Oreos dipped in fresh raspberry sauce. Oreos dipped in caramel sauce. Oreos plain. Oreos' center cream scraped off with your bottom teeth. Oreos' bare naked chocolate remains. Mmmmmm.

I say pull out all the stops, competitors!

annie said...

i just ate some oreos. double stuff. SUCKAS!!

Jana Brookes said...

My points for last week were 732!! I'm close, by not close enough to those tough two in the lead!
Shawn, please, no oreos!! You do not want to erase all my hard work do you?!!

Nicea said...

Jana - Don't you just wonder sometimes what's in my crazy head? I'm not even in the running with points, but somehow I keep managing to forget your points and put in mine! What the hay is up with that?

So I updated my blog, Ms. Jana in an attempt to undo any psychological damage I may have done to your psyche.