Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Experiment 2: We learn from our mistakes

Now, that's an interesting twist. I just completed an explanation for you about this photo and why it's here instead of the one I had hoped to publish. My explanation included a humorous* account of my trials and errors and something about the fact that Jamie's wedding pictures (which I had saved to the same folder) keep popping up instead, every time I try to publish my new-and-improved photo. With nary a glimpse of my edited photo. Not a peek. Not a smidgeonary glance. When I tried to publish the aforementioned explanation, I was told rather rudely by this computer, that I must have double clicked on something-or-other or that someone else must be editing my post. Someone else? When I tried to answer back, it just put its hands over its ears and in a really annoying singsongy voice said,
"I c-a-n-'t h-e-a-r you."
Oh, you silly. It didn't really say that. But I felt like it did. I can be kind of sensitive that way. The nerve. Posted by Picasa
*in my opinion

7 comments:

Sherry Carpet said...

i would just ask that you not post any pictures of presents unless one of them is for me.

Amanda Moore said...

Odd... the computer obeys my EVERY wish and command. I must have the touch muah ha ha (evil laugh)

Tyler and Jenica said...

We will come see you next week! I miss you!!

Nicea said...

I just looked at my photo again and I don't like it one little bit. First of all, the wrapping paper looks like washed out flannel when, in fact, the blue is much more intense. AND, it's really shiny. It looked beautiful until this computer caught hold of it. I'll be back later. I have to go pout.

And second of all...well, I guess there is no second of all.

Shawn said...

I like the picture and the arrangement is very artsy fartsy with the handle of the scissors and all.

WV=killen: that picture is killen

abbyjane said...

Oh mother. Electronics have never agreed with you, have they?

Nicea said...

On the contrary, Abbyjane. Electronics often agree with me. But then they go and do things behind my back.