Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Raise your hand...

  • if you knew there were lots of Osmonds in Utah. Check it out, brothers and sisters. And lots of other IMPORTANT FACTS YOU, TOO, SHOULD KNOW about our state. Thank you, FMG, for forwarding this from Marc, and Marc for sending it to both of us.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/215400/january-06-2009/better-know-a-district---utah-s-3rd---jason-chaffetz

  • if you love Portland. Me! I do. I do. I visited there this week via this 1000-piece Eric Dowdle puzzle.

  • if you remember that little bench in our back yard. I couldn't find it this morning.
  • If you know how to get rid of this huge space below:

POST. SCRIPT. Thanks to niece Jaime Escalante for helping me remove the huge space. See? It isn't huge any more. Jaime is a newlywed, you know. A practicing midwife, newlywed, computer smarteee.

17 comments:

Shawn said...

Total out loud laughter! I have to make a note to watch more of him. I always forget he's on.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicea said...

I removed what I think were ads that found their way to this site. Don't want anny uh those.

annie said...

love it, mom!

nyc posts coming soon, i promise. i need some sleep first, tho.

Jana Brookes said...

I love that you will go out in your car and do stuff like that!! You are so cute!
Glad you had fun at Gardener village with another old lady. You know how old I am now! If Shawn does happen to skip on over, call me up so we can all go out!

Jana Brookes said...

Your profile pic is beautiful, btw!

Jana Brookes said...

comment killer!

Jamie said...

I shall not let Jana kill this comment section!

Resurrect.

I know how to get rid of the big space at the bottom. Go to edit the post and put your cursor after the last sentence you typed. Then hit the Delete key over and over to your heart's content. Re-publish your comment, and voila!

Nicea said...

Jaime: Really? It's that easy? WOW I'M GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!!

Nicea said...

Jaime: It worked! Thank you from the bottom of my hah-urt. And thanks for resurrecting my comment section, even if I DO have to continue it myself. (Whatever it takes.)

Jana: I KNOW!!!!! Comment killing is such a downer! They really seemed like advertisements or solicitations to buy something. I can't remember exactly now, but I didn't want to be an advertiser and I don't want to buy anything. I hope I didn't offend the sender. They can comment again, if they want. Just not an ad.

Nicea said...

Oh, and Jaime: Thank you for interpreting Jana's "comment killer" comment on Lola's blog. Here I thought she was talking about my killing of the two comments in this section.

And Jananana: Someday I WILL wake up and realize it's not all about me. But probably not in the foreseeable future.

Jana Brookes said...

Neesh, your cute!

Comment now somebody please!

Nicea said...

Jana, if nobody comments by noon today, I'll do it! Because I WANT TO SAVE YOU FROM THIS CURSE!!!!!

annie said...

i think i'm the real comment killer. but nobody suspects me cause they all think i'm sweet.

Nicea said...

Okay, so I missed the noon deadline.

Nicea said...

I'm trying to save you all from yourselves.