Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stardate 3/28/2009 BLOG UPDATE -

Some of us are gonna be pret-ty surprised when we read the Biggest Loser results for the end of Week 4.

UPDATE:

Okay, folks. I hope you weren't holding your collective breath while you waited for the results of last week's weigh in.

Oxygen-deprivation does not a healthy person make.

I apologize from the bottom of my file cabinet for making you wait so long, especially the esteemed James and Jana duo. LOOK AT 'EM GO! Seriously, they're going, going, g-o-i-n-ggggg.......

Bold
Most points women: JanaBrookes - 209 !!! (Annie's in 2nd place with 203, followed closely by the Princess with 201.)

Most points men:
Kevin - 238!!! Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire! (Maybe there's a better expression I could have chosen to celebrate with.)

Most weight lost women:
JanaBrookes - 10 lbs. !!!! Followed by Nicea holding at -7 and Shawn with -4.

Most weight lost men:
James in Pink - a whopping 12 pounds lost !!! followed by Kevin with -9.

Way to go gentlemen!


This concludes the update. You will may now return to your regularly scheduled program.

END OF UPDATE.


Actually, I just changed my mind.


I'm gonna wait for Annie and Jaime to send me their results before I rush into any hasty revelations. I sooo hate to be wrong, and they might just refute the evidence heretofore collected. Stand by.

10 comments:

Jana Brookes said...

Hurry Annie! Hurry Jamie!!

annie said...

ummm...i sent mine in on monday. :)

Nicea said...

Ooops, Annie. Will you send it again. I must have read and deleted it.

Jana Brookes said...

Still standing by! Thanks for the email!

Jana Brookes said...

hmmmm.....

Shawn said...

I think I was going to possibly lose another pound (maybe) this week but then today I went to a wedding shower and I ate quite a lot, including a really good piece of cheesecake. Then when I got home Greg said, "Let's take a drive to St. Helena and stop at the A&W and have a root beer float." So we did. And we shared some fries too so we could have the whole sweet and salty thing. On the hope side, tomorrow is our fast Sunday so maybe there is still a chance.

Nicea said...

Every weigh in day I get nervous that I've gained five pounds. The week I visited the Professor at Catholic school we ate a whole steak dinner with baked potato, salad, veges and a 7-oz. steak. The next day we got a Blizzard at DQ, and I had two Diet Cokes. The only exercise I did that week was to walk around the Notre Dame campus with Fred. Luckily, I stayed the same weight. This week, I hope, is better. But I'm rather hungry today and thinking about snacks. BIG TIME!

Where's that Rhonda when you need her?

Nicea said...

I didn't drink the two diet cokes in the same day. One was on the plane on Thursday. The other was on Saturday when we went to the movies.

(I wouldn't want anyone to overindulge on any one day in the Diet Coke department just because I did.)

I'm such a good example.

Jamie said...

I am super impressed with the biggest loserness that is the Stimpson Family!

Way to go, Jana and James! (Although I do have to put in my two cents that I should still be winning for most points for women. If we're counting up to the week ending on 3/22, I have 233 points)

I got scared when I saw three people were beating me, so I went back and checked my point sheets.

Nicea? Please confirm.

Nicea said...

Jaime - I'll check it out tomorrow because my point sheets are at school next to what has been my only internet access for the past two weeks. Also, I haven't totalled my points yet, either. So, better watch out!