Thursday, March 12, 2009

NEW POST

That's all this is. A take-up-the-space post so the old bra one doesn't have first billing any more. Nothing more, nothing less.

I have nothing more to say on the subject of bras. And I sense that the same is true of you.

In fact, I left the old post up long enough for your comments, but since you had nothing whatsoever to say about underwear, well . . . it's okay. I don't blame you.

I blame Oprah.

The saleslady at the store where I bought that particular bra (before it had developed dimples)told me that Oprah had put said bra on the map.

I was smitten by its celebrity.

But I should have known it would fit me differently than it would fit a map.

So, goodbye to the old post. Goodbye to the dimpled underpinning.

Goodbye forever.

Love,
Neecher the Teecher

6 comments:

Shawn said...

Neecher,

Goodbye forever--not.

Jana Brookes said...

Goodbye bra post.
Did you ever get my update week ending march 9th email? I hope so. I am loving the contest. I don't think I've ever been so motivated.
We bought the wii fit game, and I'm loving that in addition to my treadmill. If I only had 2-3 hours a day to spare for exercising!

annie said...

hey ma, at least it fits you better than a map! har har.

Nicea said...

Shawn: Goodbye. Til next time.

Jana: I'll check. Glad you're loving the contest. Me, too!! I even feel bad that I couldn't exercise tonight because I went with the professor to take some visitors (to BYU) out to dinner. We just got home and it's too late to exercise or I'll be awake until 4 a.m. Can't have that now, can we? No siree Bob.

Annie - Maps are very uncomfortable. Michael Perry from Wake asked about you. He was at the dinner.

Lola said...

but you're so pretty

Nicea said...

Ah shucks, Lola, YOU'RE the pretty one. And pretty silly, too. Love you.