Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oh, my word!


Jamie taught me this game before she got married.  Before she finished midwifery school.  Before she even went on her first date with Kevin.


So, while it's not exactly an ancient relic, you might say it's been around for awhile.


There are some days when I play it for a couple of hours straight.


Because it's a good escape for me, and arguably more productive than watching TV.  Besides, I've already seen all the CSI's, all the Criminal Minds and all the Law and Order SVU's.


And I'm not really into The Bachelor or Desperate Housewives.  Though I did take a little spin with The Real Housewives of Orange County and their counterparts in New York City and New Jersey.


But that was just a flirtation.  I'm over it now.


But I may never, ever be over this again!  It may be my one laurel, the one I'm going to rest on. 
Three oh one, oh five oh.
I took pictures because I didn't think you'd believe me.

8 comments:

Meg said...

I love that game! It is super fun, but can also be super frustrating at the end! Nice high score!

Shawn said...

Holy cow!!!!! You're right. I never would have believed it. My high score is like 36,000 or something lame like that. But...I haven't played too much yet. I better get busy.

Shawn said...

And by the way...you need to add Duncan and Liz's blog to your blog list. You are missing some good posts--like Duncan hula dancing in Hawaii, etc. You can find it on my blog list. :)

Sherry Carpet said...

oh, you'd better not! now i'm going to go play it and get hooked and my kids will get taken away by social services.

Nicea said...

Megara: Thanks!

Shawn: I didn't even know L and D had a blog. Yay!

Sherry: Good thing my kids are adults. But I think my husband might be developing an imaginary friend.

Liz G said...

Dunc and I used to play that all the time! I think our high score was something like 100,000. We better start playing again so we can catch up to you!

P.S. Glad you found our blog!

abbyjane said...

i didn't know you watched svu. i love that show. little tip: usa has an svu marathon every tuesday.

in case you get bored of being such a high scorer.

Jaime Escalante said...

HOLY CRAP! You do me proud, Neesh. You do me proud. Kevin and I have only gotten into the low 200,000s. You rock.