Friday, April 24, 2009

Pomp and Circumstance


Not to be confused with pop and circumcise. Instead, think granulation, that happy time of year when scholars everywhere commence. Conglomerations to Jeffy McIntier for his masters in the economies, Kevin Federline Escalantepoo for his marriage/dentist's license, Jenica from Texas for getting her bachelor in '08 and her degree in '09, and B-hal for doing the matriculation March for a Masters (in public administration) with style. Kudos and Props. High Fives and Wahoos.

7 comments:

Princess Consuela and Banana Hammock said...

YOU ARE IN T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

DIDN'T YOU HEAR I WILL BE GRADUATING MAY 2 WITH TWO NOT ONE BUT TWO, 2, DOS, DEUX BACHELOR'S DEGREES! ONE IN DEAF EDUCATION AND ANOTHER IN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION. WHERE IS MY NAME?

I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS POST...NOT GOOD ENOUGH WITHOUT MY NAME TOO!

Jamie said...

You is punny.

Nicea said...

Oh, Princess C. I do apologize from the bottomness of my hort. I guess I knew that deep down in my deepest recesses, but sometimes it takes awhile for what I know to swim from the back to the front of the noggin. Take a peak at my blog. I will fix this error post haste!

Princess Consuela and Banana Hammock said...

awww...thanks nicea. Shawn was twisting my arm to put it in all caps. She said it looked better. Now i know i was screaming at you the whole time. sorry i swear im innocent. :) I never scream at adults. THanks for the new post i likey!

Shawn said...

Autie-does this mean that since you never scream at adults you will be verbally abusing my grandchildren?

annie said...

wow. we is a smrt fambly. congrajulashuns, everbodee!

Meg said...

Congrats to all!! And Princess, you say you never yell at adults. . .?