Sunday, April 26, 2009

Now it's time to say goodbye...


to all our company,
M-I-C, See you real soon!
K-E-Y, Why? Because we like you!
M - O - U - S - E.

I never like the night before anyone in my family goes away, but especially when the little ones take their leave. It's so final to see the suitcases filling up and the memories stowing away. Tomorrow night will have no bedtime hugs and big, wet kisses. No one will say, "Gwamma let's read it one more time. Just one more time."

So, I'm lucky they'll all be back in June.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

I hate that feeling too. Glad it's temporary. And don't forget! Duncan will be there soon to keep you company. You're such a good sister to help us all out like you do. Thanks so much.

Simply_Pam said...

nothing better then feeling little arms hugging ya and a sweet wet kiss from a child that loves ya just "because" !

Nicea said...

Simply Pam: So true. The "Oh, Gwamma, I just love you"'s are priceless.