Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just Desserts

Pondering my 2-lb. weight gain of yesterweek brought me to the not-surprising realization that eating

2 white, cream-filled, frosted cupcakes and

1 chocolate frosted cupcake















(maybe two, I can't be sure),

several [large, very] chocolate-dipped strawberries,
















1
orange/pineapple graham cracker crust jello dish (no photo),

3 [large,very] BYU chocolate chip cookies,

2 [large, very] BYU other kind of cookies and

2 more [large, very] still other kind of cookies,












2 [tall, very] all-fruit smoothies and









1 piece of cheesecake topped generously with raspberry sauce












may have been the reason.


7 comments:

Princess Consuela and Banana Hammock said...

[funny, very]

(cuz I saw similar results)

Jana Brookes said...

just maybe?!!

Nicea said...

Can you believe I ate all of that in the space of only 5 days when in the past 3 months I've only had 2 sweets, total?!!!

I'm so over it now.

For at least another three months. It's not even hard.

annie said...

go mom go!

miss kitti said...

That look about right.Mmmmm. Guilty pleasures and beautiful pictures.

Nicea said...

The pictures ARE nice, aren't they! I wish I could say I took them.

Sherry Carpet said...

you sound like the very hungry caterpillar!

or, me.