Tuesday, April 28, 2009

No pare. Sigue, sigue!

Of those reporting...
Points, men:
Kevin: 505
Banana H: 2 (He's gainin' on you, Kev)

Weight, men:
James IP: minus 26*
Kevin: holding at minus 17
The Professor: a respectable minus 5*

Points, women:
Jaime E: 528*
Jana Brookes: 507
Annie: 437

Weight, women:
Shawnie: minus 79 !!!!! (unofficial)**
Jana Brookes: minus 25
Nicea: minus 12.5 (that's a 2-lb. gain)

No pare. Sigue, sigue!

*added or updated 4/28
**scales crushed by auto (or something like that)

4 comments:

Jana Brookes said...

Wow!! Posting so early in the morn!
James sent me his new weight, and I emailed you.
Looks like Kevin and Jamie are just a tad busy and have more of a life than I do, so they didn't send in their last week totals. I KNOW I'm not beatin' Jamie in points. She's tough!

annie said...

there's no way i'll be able to beat her, either. i leave for trial on monday, which ushers in 3 weeks of 20-hour workdays survived only by consuming chocolate and diet coke in copius amounts, thus losing a loser 5 points/day. (the other 2 points lost come from the lack of exercise. lets not think about poundage that will be gained. oy)

ps jana, you sure you want a large shirt? you be losin much pounds and will be swimmin in a large!! :)

Jana Brookes said...

HA!! Annie, you just totally made my day! That is so cute you said I might be swimming in a large size reunion tee. I guess it will be a fun exercise tee anyway!! I still have a long way to go. That's probably only about half way to where I would love to be!!
Good luck with your mounds of chocolate and dc. Can't even remember what any of that stuff tastes like anymore :( so sad. Oh well!

Sherry Carpet said...

i think this post deserves a

HOLY CRAP!

all you guys: can i just kiss you with congratulations? i'm torn between wanting to do that and wanting to punch you out with jealousy.