Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Melting Fat

Here are Week 6's weigh-in results. Drum roll.

Wait, wait, wait. Hey you Stimpsons who aren't participating, is that the sound of cheering I hear? Yes, indeedy! No, not because you lucky duckies can eat anything you want. Well, you CAN cheer for that, too. If you want. But mostly you're cheering for the weight-loss marathoners. In case there was a question.

I believe in communicating clear expectations.

Now, where were we? Oh, yes, drum roll. Again, please, since we were so rudely interrupted.

Geez.

Most points, men: Kevin with 294!
Second most points, men: Banana Hammock holding at 1. (Yes, that's one! Uno.)

Most points women: Jaime Escalante with 290!
Second most points, women: Jana Brookes with 268!
Third most points, women: Annie with 242!

Most weight lost, men: James in Pink at minus 17!!!
Second most weight lost, men: Kevin at minus 10!!!

Most weight lost, women: Jana Brookes at minus 13!!!
Second most weight lost, women: Nicea at minus 10.5!!!
Third most weight lost, women: Shawn at minus 5!!!

WOOOOP. WOOOOP. WOOOOP.

10 comments:

Kevin said...

So, I'm at 30 points/pound.

I want to improve the ratio

Meg said...

Congrats all you healthy people! Sorry no participation from Brian and I, we lost our papers the first day and it was downhill from there :) Keep it up everyone!

Jamie said...

I want CANDY! No, wait, PIE! Or ICECREAM! Or anything delicious and sugary... Ugh

Nicea said...

Jaime - Yes. All of the above.

Kevin - not a bad ratio as is, man!

Megara - On behalf of the participants, I thank you for your cheers.

Amanda Moore said...

I've probably gained 5 pounds since this has started...Do I get a prize for that?

annie said...

no manda, unless i get one, too.

thanks for the cheers, megara!

guess what, jaime, i had ice cream last night! and cookies. mmm...

Shawn said...

I HAD ICE CREAM LAST NIGHT TOO! A 2 SCOOP JAMOCA ALMOND FUDGE ICE CREAM SUNDAE WITH HOT FUDGE AND EXTRA ALMONDS. Because I'm dieting, I didn't have the whipped cream or cherry.

Jana Brookes said...

Can't wait to see everyone at the reunion!! It's going to be so fun! Keep up the good work everyone!!

Jamie-you are giving me a hard run for my money! I am a tad worried about the points category. Go girl! I find it really hard to drink the 64oz. of water, in fact, more hard than resisting sweet. Am I weird?

Shawn & Annie-can't remember the last time I had ice cream, but the good news is, I can lean over and reach my toes without my belly stopping me anymore! Instead of 6-7 months looking, I'd say it's more like 3-4 months along. Hehe!! I'm tryin'!

abbyjane said...

Do Bananas in hammocks really want to lose weight??? Just wondering.

Exsotic Birds said...

I like your Blog !
I use this, do you think it would work for you!
The BuzzBot is live! New Web2.0 Intenet experience, free
REAL TECHNOLOGY
The Web 2.0 Upgrade and BuzzBot are being predicted to become THE Google of Social Networking - and when you find out WHY you will be Blown Away!
Look , you have nothing to lose.