Monday, April 6, 2009

I Have a Code Id By Doze.


It has the poe-ten-shee-al-i-tee of making me rather mizzer-buhl.

I drips and drains. I snorts and coughs. I blows and wipes. I sniffs. I clears my throat.

And I hunkers down for the duration.

All the vitamin C and healthy eating couldn't save me from little Elthon Sandoval. He coughed. Right in my face! Caught me off guard, he did.

But only once.

Being the fast learner that I am, I ducked all the rest of the times! Yup. Watched those pesky germs sail right over my head.

Yet...

I knew what was coming.

And you knew that the stats from the Stimpson Biggest Loser contest were coming, too. Didn't you.

Here they are:

MOST POINTS (of those reporting):

Men - Kevin with 347! (He's competing against himself. I hope he wins!)

Breaking news at 8 p.m.: Escalante Bumps Women Down a Notch.
Women - 1. Jana Brookes with 332Jaime Escalante with 354! 2. Nicea with 319Jana Brookes with 332!

(I think Jaime Escalante's ahead of me, but she hasn't reported yet and I SO wanted to have my name in lights for just a minute.)

MOST WEIGHT LOST (of those reporting):

Men - 1. James in Pink with minus 20! (WAHOOOOOO) 2. Kevin with minus 13!

Women - 1. Jana Brookes with minus 17! (WAHOOOO) 2. Nicea with minus 10!

(I gained 1/2 pound last week. Must have been those two white-chocolate popcorn balls with M&Ms in 'em at the bridal shower. What?! They were little. They were.)

4 comments:

Shawn said...

I'm glad you put that cow picture up or I wouldn't have had a clue what your title meant. BUT NOW I GET IT! Sorry you have a hole in your nylons.

Fun post.

Nicea said...

LOL,Shawnie.

Jana Brookes said...

Sorry to hear you are sick!! Watch out for those sneezing kids!! Maybe you should just wear a see through plastic shield over you face at school and show those kids you aren't messin around!!

w.v. versechi- the cheap knock off brand that I can afford!

Nicea said...

Thank you, Mirela. Welcome to the craziness.