Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Brookeses AREN'T Babbling......and the Points Are In

No siree! James in Pink and Jana Brookes are killing us in the weight loss competition. They lead the male and female packs, respectively, with a whopping minus TWENTY-ONE pounds lost.

EACH!

(Cute how they've both lost the same amount, huh? You'd think they liked doing things together or something.)

I'll post points later. Still waiting for the dentist.

I think he might be busy packing up his tiny mouth mirror and all those metal pokers that dentists stick in your mouth.

To take them to Colorado. Or maybe he's actually driving to CO as we speak. Or maybe he's already there, in which case, we know why he hasn't had time to email his weekly totals.

It's okay, newlyweds. You're excused.

For a minute.

In other news...

Never mind, there isn't any.

Unless you consider this to be news.

Love you, reunionnaires all.

P.S. Hey, Richard Dandelion, my computer go-to man. I owe you for teaching me how to insert a link. This is a debut in this blog, man!

(And I'll bet Amanda didn't even think I knew what a link was. Ha! Like she implied in her blog, though, I like to think about things for about four months before I act on them. One can never be too careful.)

Addition to Post:
POINTS AND WEIGHT STANDINGS

In the Men's Categories:

#1 points - Kevin with 402 big ones.
#2 points - Banana Hammock with 2.
#3 points - No one.

#1 weight - James in Pink, down 21 pounds!
#2 weight - Kevin, down 17 pounds!
#3 weight - Banana Hammock, down 7.5 pounds!


In the Women's Categories:

#1 points - Jaime Escalante with 416.
#2 points - Jana Brookes with 391.
#3 points - Nicea* with 365.

#1 weight - Jana Brookes with minus 21!
#2 weight - Nicea with minus 10!**
#3 weight - Shawn with minus 5!***

*I've been keeping track of my points at school and forgetting to bring them home to post. I just finally added them all up today. Surprise!

**We didn't weigh in today because we're on spring break, so this may be inaccurate.

***As of April 2.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

It is inaccurate--unfotunately I'm only down 4 el bees.